Surfing Santa Beach Parade-Pensacola Beach
Sunday, December 3, 2023 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Surfing Santa Beach Parade
Make your way to Pensacola Beach on Sunday, Dec. 3, to see Santa Claus close out the annual Surfing Santa Beach Parade!!!
Starting at 2 p.m. from Avenida 10, the parade will make its way down Via De Luna toward Casino Beach and end at the Gulfside Pavilion.
Early Bird registration (through June 1) is $50 for Non-profits / $100 for Businesses.
Regular registration (June 2-October 1) is $100 for Non-profits / $150 for Businesses.
Late registration (October 2 – November 28) is $150 for Non-profits / $200 for Businesses.
ONLY applications are due as commitment to participate. All payments are due by November 28.
Check In: 12:30 p.m. Avenida 11 and Via de Luna
Parade Start: 2 p.m. Avenida 10 and Via de Luna, next to Springhill Suites
Disband: Gulfside Pavilion, Casino Beach Parking Lot
Checks payable to: Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Tuesday, November 28th at Noon INFORMATION: 850-932-1500
Please note these parade guidelines:
- Please do not have a Santa on your float or vehicle. Santa will be on his own “Sleigh.”
- For safety, each large float should be have designated walkers at each wheel.
- All entries must be decorated including “tow” vehicles with costumed riders in Holiday Island Spirit.
- Each entry is required to have Parade Throws. NO CANDY ALLOWED. No used toys or stuffed animals.
- Check-in and line up begins at 12:30 pm, Sunday, Dec. 3.
- Drivers must be licensed, responsible and sober.
- Parade Marshal will turn away any entry which does not satisfy safety rules and guidelines.