In partnership with The Krewe of Lafitte, Woodlands Medical Specialists is proud to offer a Prostate Cancer Screening program specifically designed to assist men in the Greater Pensacola area who need prostate cancer screenings or treatment and are not able to afford the out-of-pocket costs. Funding for the program comes from The Krewe of Lafitte’s annual “Pirates for Prostates Golf Tournament.”
If you meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in scheduling an appointment with one of our Urologists, please call 850-696-4000 and ask to speak with our Urology Division.
- Age 50 or older.
- Or under age 45 who are at an increased risk for prostate cancer.
- A resident of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, or Walton Counties in the State of Florida.
- Have no insurance and are ineligible for Medicaid or Medicare coverage or any other form of public assistance.
- Or meet income eligibility guidelines based on the size of your family.
- Income guidelines are based on 200% of the national poverty level as published in the Federal Register. The guidelines listed below are based on 2020 poverty guidelines. * Applicant must show proof of income by providing current tax form.
- You should make less than the annual or monthly income listed next to the size of your family.
|Family Size||Annual Gross Income||200% AGI||200% Monthly Gross Income|