KOL -> Pirate Flotilla River Takeover
Sunday, August 20, 2017, 9am
Cooler Tube $9
Canoes $44 (2 people)
Canned Beer OK
No Glass, or Hard Liquor
$$ Cash Only.
(Bob’s Canoes policy)
Ye Be Warned! This is an Open Invitation and Anyone is Invited!
Children are welcome (Please be aware of Alcoholic Beverages Present)
BYOB and Food.
Here is a handy check list………….
1. Sunscreen and / or Sunblock You can get sunburn even on an overcast day.
2. Sunglasses Cheap sunglasses are the best. For some reason nobody ever loses cheap sunglasses while expensive sunglasses will seem to jump off your head.
3. Sun Hat Keeps your head and face from getting too much sun.
4. Beach Towels – Only bring towels for sitting on and drying your hands. Leave the ones you will use at the end of the trip in your car.
5. Water / Soft Drinks / Juice – play hard on the river, Bring plenty of drinks to keep everyone hydrated.
6. Snacks – For some reason everyone eats more while on the river. Chips, Crackers, Cookies, Sandwiches, Chicken Fingers, and Hot Dogs are all favorites.
7. Water Toys – water guns, floating footballs, beach balls and Frisbees are some popular items.
8. Floaties For small children.
9. Zip Lock Bag Use to keep your car keys, Cell Phone and Camera dry.
10. Trash Bag Use this to keep your trash together. Trash cans are provided at the end of the trip.